Baby Jones

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, June 24, 2013

Baby Announcement......What Do You Think????

I've been thinking about when should the world know about Baby Jones.  As you know we've only told close family and friends.  So what are your thoughts?  I talked to several women and some were so excited they told everyone right away and then I talked to some that waited until they made it through the first trimester.  I know it's a personal preference but I wanted to include you as well. (My first trimester ends July 22).

When we decide I was thinking about creating an actual announcement to mail out and/or post: 

The above is one of my top picks.








Let me know your thoughts. I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

TJ3



 

1 comment:

  1. I like the first one also but you will need to get a tan for your legs.

    ReplyDelete