Baby Jones

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, July 1, 2013

9 Weeks........Baby Jones is now the size of a grape, cherry, or olive

   Inside at 9 weeks..............

This week was better for momma.  The nausea settled down, but that gas and constipation kicked it in high gear.  Pregnancy gas is something serious......LOL.  I normally feel nauseous early in the morning and late afternoon.  I'm learning too that I can't eat big meals right now.  I never finish them and if I try I feel so sick afterwards.  

                                  
I'm not a fan of olives but Baby Jones is currently that size this week.  :) I'm going to stick with grape or cherry. Lol.  


Woot woot Baby Jones has graduated from embryo to FETUS.  Proud parent moment :). Well, stay tuned for more updates to come.  Love you all.

TJ3
  

1 comment:

  1. Aaawww...the size of a grape! Ha! That's funny. With it being that small, it causes so many different changes. That's crazy! And yay for it being a FETUS now!

    ReplyDelete