Baby Jones

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, July 1, 2013

Old Navy

 
                               

I keep getting maternity emails from Old Navy.  I wonder which sneaky sister signed me up.  All of them are looking pretty guilty right now since every time we are in their shopping they direct me to that section.......lol 

I looked online and they have some really cute tops that I love.  I need bottoms.  The buttons on my jeans are killing the base of my belly and it hurt!!!!!!!  Those maternity pants are $35 at Old Navy.  I may order two pair to have because my other jeans are not working out right now.  I am going to check the store first.  So Chamel Evans send me coupons!!!!!!!!  Lol

Stay Tuned,

TJ3 

1 comment:

  1. GIRL!! Did you see Old Navy has the 30% sale going on now. I'll send you the email if you don't have it. Also, I don't see how some women still wear the same pants. I probably will be out of mine when I first find out because of how I wear my pants.

    Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete