Baby Jones

 BabyFetus Ticker

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Destination Maternity.......

Okay so I go to Destination Maternity on yesterday looking for Preggie Pop Drops.  These are good for the nausea.  So the representative was so helpful and showed me around the store.  

                              

So as I'm finishing up and ready to check out, she asks me to fill out a profile card.  This is where they email you coupons, sales, updates, etc. I'm looking down the entire time filling out the form and out comes the rep with a cute bag with items inside.

                              

Inside this bag was another bag.  But before I could even look inside the pregnancy hormones kicked it in high gear.  I began to cry!  Yup I was crying.  The rep came to the other side of the counter to console me and give me tissues.  Then a customer walked in (at 35 weeks) and joined the party.  They were both encouraging me and sharing their journey.  ;) Okay after being a cry baby I saw this bag inside of my store purchase bag.

                                

This bag is heaven sent.  Here are some of the items that were included:
           
                               

Boudreaux's Butt Paste (Diaper Rash)
$5.00 off coupon for Baby Thermometer
Free session and 2 Portrait Sheets at JCP Portraits 
$50 Gift Card to Carseat Canopy
Free Nursing Cover from UdderCovers.com
Free Baby Carrier from Seven Slings
Coupons to Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh
Coupons to FisherPrice
Coupons to Buy Buy Baby
$20 Gift Card to Shutterfly
Avent Classic Bottles 

 




1 comment:

  1. Aaawww...that was so sweet!! That's the place to be and use for all of your maternity needs. LOL!

    ReplyDelete