Baby Jones

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, June 10, 2013

New Besties

Here are my new besties (food that agrees with me without gaggin').  Canada Dry is the best of the best besides water.  It surely settles my stomach when it's going crazy.  Onion bagels are the BOMB.COM!  I put cream cheese on them and I'm in heaven.  I discovered today that Ice Breakers Duo (Strawberry) AND Peanut M&Ms are soooooooooooooo good when eaten TOGETHER!!!!!  You should try it.  ;-)




DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT invite me to your house if you're cooking ground beef.  OMG we were browning some the other day and I asked Thomas what was that FONKY smell in our house!  I can't stand the smell of it right now.  ;-) **Chamel & Glenda this explains that Sonic hamburger....lol

Stay tuned.......there is more to come!

TJ3


1 comment:

  1. Hilarious!! Ground beef??!! Lol! Well...no burgers for you! It's crazy how that type of stuff can throw you for a loop! Lol!

    ReplyDelete