Baby Jones

 BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

And then there were 3..............................

Hello Family!

If you're reading this you know Team Jones is expanding.  YES, we're expecting.   5 Weeks and 1 Day as of today.  As you've read in our previous posts, the birth control was taken out 31 January 2013 and  conceived 13 May 2013.  

The story is very simple, on Sunday, 2 June, I wanted to just fall over and go to sleep in church.  I've never been this exhausted before.  So on my way home from church I kept feeling nauseous, but I figured it was because my breakfast had worn off.  So when I got home after eating and relaxing, I just went to sleep, literally on the couch, out like a light.  For some reason I jumped up and thought I was running late.........so I went to the bathroom and decided to take a test.   

7 Pregnancy Test
Yes, I took 7 test (this number represent completion).  When I took test #1 I couldn't believe what I was seeing, so I had to take several more.  I contacted my doctor and gave her my dates and PinkPad (app on my phone) information, and learned I'm 5 weeks pregnant and due FEBRUARY 3, 2014!  


My awesome big sis Chamel gave me these books months ago and stated I would need them soon.  Well, she was right.  Thomas and I have been educating ourselves on baby stuff.  Thank you Melly Mel for sharing with us.  


 These are heaven sent.  These are the ONLY two food items that do not bother my stomach.  I had to grab them around 1am this morning.  I also learned an onion bagel with 
cream cheese, a whole peach, and orange juice is the BOMB.COM!  


The prenatal are now in full force.  I am taking them 3 times a day along with folic acid 400 mcg.  I set reminders on my phone to take them.  They are yucky but essential.  

THANK YOU
 To our awesome family.  We truly appreciate the love and support so far.  From the parenting advice to the side affects, we welcome it all.  

We have an appointment tomorrow at 8:30 to meet with the OB/GYN to discuss everything.  Stayed tuned for an update.

TJ3










1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what else you start eating and loving! That's going to be so fun!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete