Baby Jones

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, June 24, 2013

8 Weeks........We Have A Large Raspberry This Week!!!

Baby Jones is growing.  Now the size of a large raspberry at 2 months.  Take a look into week 8:

      

This week has been rough on momma.  My nausea let up a little however constipation and gas kicked it into high gear.  I've also experience the over the towel position of throwing up.  But afterwards I feel much better.  I am definitely feeling the pelvic area pressure along with the contractions of the uterus.  According to what I'm going through at 8 weeks, I'm right on target.  I truly appreciate my wonderful husband for picking up my slack and ensuring I'm comfy around the house.  I love you Babe! 

                                    

I am so in love with babycenter.com and thebump.com Both are excellent resources as well as the apps available for your phone and other electronic devices.  Well, stay tuned for more updates.  Have a great night!

TJ3
       

No comments:

Post a Comment