Baby Jones

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, June 10, 2013

We're 6 Weeks Today and Counting..........................

Here is Baby Jones at 6 weeks.  



 Here is a more realistic picture of their actual size.  This is a lentil pictured.  

This week I have been experiencing what it feels like to be stretched and pulled.  My body is definitely preparing a nice little nest for Baby Jones.  Being EXTRA tired is number one on my list.  Thomas has been so good with helping around the house when I just pass out on him.  I'm sleeping 4-5 hours at a time.  And you all know that's hard for me to do when there are things that need to get done.  

I am having to potty every two hours during the night and it's interrupting my sleep.  I've also had a few discomforts due to my body preparing for the baby, so MOM if you're reading this I AM SORRY FOR EVERY HEARTACHE I'VE CAUSED YOU SINCE 1985.  My mom and sister told me your body goes through changes, but I never knew until 2 June 2013 when the signs started kicking in.  

I am so ready for this journey as a new mommy.  I'm doing a documentary so Baby Jones will know what they put momma through.....lol

Stay tuned......we love you!

TJ3

1 comment: