Baby Jones

 BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

First Prenatal Appointment......................

Our first prenatal appointment went great!  Dr. Stutes and Nurse Valerie make an awesome team!  Hubby was there the entire time ensuring I was okay ;-)  Once we checked it we went to see Baby Jones.

7 Weeks and 1 day
Our little jelly bean's heart rate was 126 beats per minute (bpm), and Dr. Stutes informed us that was very good.  Normally doctors would wait until around 10-12 weeks but Baby Jones has a strong heart beat at 7 weeks.  Hearing that hear beat melting my heart and made it all real for me.

The Acadiana Women's Health Group really live our their motto "Dedicated to Women's Health."  The entire staff amazes me.  Hubby and I are very please with our selection of OB/GYN.  

Here is the bag of info that I received along with my Strong Moms Pregnancy Planner my big sis, Chamel gave to me.
Books and Magazines

Samples of Prenatal Vitamins and Meds for Nausea to try. 
They ensured I had all I needed to get started and information that answered most of my questions.  The package Dr. Stutes gave me even included a list of over the counter (OTC) medicines that I can take that are NOT harmful to the baby.   

Me holding my pee.....lol
Yes, this is me attempting to hold my pee.  My bladder had to be FULL and it was full!  LOL  So cheesing and holding it does not work for me.  ;-)

Waiting for the doctor to come
Daddy was being a great photographer.   I started to bring my Canon 60D with me, but I already had too much stuff with me.

Oh, still waiting lol
 I was soooooo sleepy after the ultrasound.  I wanted to just stay in that room and take a nap.  It was nice and cozy.  LOL

Momma & Baby Jones 
Well, this momma wants some food.  We are about to have a big ole plate of rice and eggs and maybe one piece of bacon (if it agrees).  We appreciate you following us on this journey.  Stay tuned because there is definitely more to come.  

Be Blessed!!

TJ3

1 comment:

  1. Aaawww...look at the pics!! I love it! And they are a great OB...all the gifts and info; who wouldn't like that?!

    ReplyDelete