Baby Jones

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, September 30, 2013

Week 22...........

Today is the first week of our 6th month of pregnancy and the first week of the LAST month in the second trimester!!!!!!!!!!!  Time is moving too fast.

This week we have a papaya to add to our basket.  Cayden is becoming a very active little boy in the afternoons now.  Thank you Jesus because I can sleep a little longer at night.

                                         

Look what I found for dad.  I thought this was the cutest idea:

        
                                                  How Big is Baby?  Daddy Edition 

Yesterday was my last day on antibiotics.  Thank you Jesus.  I am feeling better but still dealing with round ligament pains.  But I'm hanging tough.  Thomas has been the best body pillow this momma could have asked for.  

As of today the countdown is on.  19 more days until our Mississippi baby shower.  I'm super excited about seeing family and friends.  ALL of my sisters will be there along with mommy and my nephews.  Oh how I love them so!  Cayden is one little blessed boy!  

Well, stay tuned for more updates.

Jones Party of 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment