Baby Jones

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, September 23, 2013

Emergency Room Visit (Starkville, MS)

       

Yes yes yes we ended up in the emergency room on Sunday, 22 September, around 1am.  It started with discomfort from sitting on the couch.  Then I began to have trouble breathing and I felt like Cayden was using one of my lungs as a punching bag.  Seconds later I began to throw up!  

Once we made to the hospital they didn't waste any time taking me back.  Thomas and my big sis, Chamel were with me.  Thank you Jesus!  Such a great support system.

Cayden and I are good.  Ended up with an UTI and on medication.  I'm feeling better overall but I still have some pressure in my pelvic area.  

Stay tuned for updates.

Jones Party of 4

1 comment:

  1. Aaawww...I'm sorry to hear that. I bet you were a trooper. I would not know what to do but panic because that's what I usually do. LOL!! Glad to know you two are okay and everything looks good!!

    ReplyDelete