Baby Jones

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, September 9, 2013

19 Weeks...........Woot Woot

                      
This week we have a mango and this momma can definitely tell.  Cayden has really been moving around more in the day time.  

Here is an updated belly shot. This momma is rounding off.  We purchased a belly band this past week for more support.  It is definitely helping with the discomfort.  At this point in my pregnancy my appetite is still weird but I am getting more calories.  I'm still waking up in the wee hours but enjoying every moment of this journey.  I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and amazing son.  *dress is courtesy of my personal fashionista Glenda.

                    
We have our prenatal appointment in the morning.  Stayed tuned for updates.  We love you! 

-Jones Party of 4-
(Thomas, Chantel, Cayden, & TJ)
   

               

No comments:

Post a Comment