Baby Jones

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, September 2, 2013

Braggin' & Bloggin'

Yes, I said braggin'.  I knew when I married Thomas God had blessed me with His best, but I never knew what "His Best" meant until we found out we were pregnant.

Okay let me just tell the world about this man.  During my first three months it was ROUGH!  I was very sick and spent most of my time in bed and sleeping.  VERY emotional/hormonal I would CHEW my husband's head off, but he kept pressing through.  There were days I didn't want to deal with me, so I know he wanted to choke me a few times......well, all the time.....LOL

From getting Canada Dry (ginger ale) and crackers to soup, Thomas would sit up with me at my VERY worst.  Let's not forget he's a recruiter for the Air Force, which requires him to travel, meet with applicants, etc, THEN come home to a cranky wife,  and hold down ministry at church as well. 

But TODAY I wake up from my deep sleep to find the following:

  • Clean kitchen
  • mopped floors
  • SUPER clean bathrooms
  • ceiling fan blades cleaned
  • spot cleaned couches
  • laundry folded and put away
  • candles lit and oil burners on
The house smelled and looked so great!!!!!!  Thomas Jones, I appreciate you so much and bless God for you and your faithfulness to God, me, and this marriage.  Your love for me is felt and evident through your words and actions.  Thank you for your patience and putting up with me thus far.  

Loving you always!

Chantel 

1 comment:

  1. Aaawww...that's so sweet!!!! You are truly blessed to have a hubby like Thomas!

    ReplyDelete