Baby Jones

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, September 2, 2013

18 Weeks............22 More to Go!

This week we have a sweet potato to add to our basket.  **Chamel.......we are not about to eat any.....LOL**  This is the first week of our FIFTH month!!!!!  Time is going by kind of fast for me, but I am enjoying every moment of it.                     
     

I've been craving Dr. Pepper this past week.  I know it's the pregnancy because I didn't drink it before.  It was all about COKE!!!!!!!!!!!

          

Pickles, pickles, pickles are my new found favorite.  I now eat them on my hamburger and this is definitely something I didn't do prior to pregnancy.  They are soooooooo delish!
Here is the travel system and play yard that we both like.  It's the Clearbrook line from Eddie Bauer and I love it!  The stroller is very light and it's one hand fold.  Woot Woot.  The play yard is compact as well.  Has the changing basket on top that's removable and the bedding is adjustable.  We test drove the stroller at Target.  I'm soooooooooooooo excited and can't wait to see him ballin' in it.  

Lastly, here is the shirt that I MUST order for him.  For those of you who knows Thomas REALLY well, knows this shirt is PERFECT!  
Stay tuned for more update!  We love you! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the reference to food!! Lol! And I'm loving the set that you two picked out! It's too cute!

    Girl...get that onesie made with that and let me know if they have something dealing with computers on it. Lol!! Gabe would love for our first to have a onesie with I Love Computers or something similar to that on it. Lol!

    ReplyDelete