Baby Jones

 BabyFetus Ticker

Saturday, January 25, 2014

THANK YOU

This morning after my devotional the Word of God spoke volumes to me about those He has surrounded me with.  I used to worry about what others may say or think about me, but thank you Jesus for revelation and discernment.  

Throughout this pregnancy I've had some ups and downs, but those who God planted in my life have remained deeply rooted.  The love and support has been there even before we learned we were pregnant.  

At one point negativity tried to invade my life from family and so-called friends.  From hiding behind social media and text messages pretending to care to making harsh comments about what I "should" be doing!  Through it all, God has kept me and my circle has encouraged me.  I still love you but my family will not entertain the drama!

To our circle of love: I don't have to call out your names because you know who you are, but I just want to say 
for ALL that you do.  It does not go unrecognized.  The mommy advice, the breakfast, lunch, and dinner dates, the venting sessions, the candles, the Starbucks trips, etc (I could go on and on) all have helped me along this journey.  I am forever grateful.  In a few days you all will be able to meet Mr. Cayden Edward Jones!!!!  

We Love You!!!!!

Jones Party of 4


No comments:

Post a Comment