Baby Jones

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, January 20, 2014

39 Weeks Pregnant

Wow!  Time is going by fast and slow.  Next a Saturday is January 25th!!!!  Will Cayden come on, before, or after his due date???????  Daddy says before but momma is thinking after.  I've been having contractions but they are not consistent.  Warm baths have helped up until this point.  The lower back and pelvic pain are the worse for me.  Walking in stores now is like running a marathon!!!!  
This week in our fruit basket we have a watermelon.  He feels like one too.  But so far I'm grateful for not having issues with fluid and being swollen from head to toe.  From time to time if I'm standing or sitting too long I will swell but nothing long term.  
Here is my weekly creation of the belly.  Cayden has dropped.  I can breathe and heartburn is not as bad.  Just ready to see his little face.  
FYI Cayden is REALLY sitting in my lap lollllll.  

We have an appointment this Tuesday so stay tuned.  Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment