Baby Jones

 BabyFetus Ticker

Sunday, January 5, 2014

God Sent Help

Where do I begin?????


My big sis, Chamel, spent the week with me and Lord knows she has truly been a blessing in our home.  Not only did she leave the comfort of her home in Tennessee, but she sacrificed time away from her husband and two handsome little boys.  

Chamel assisted Thomas with things like hanging curtains and pictures.  She took the liberty to decorate and organize.  She went above and beyond in our home.  


She not only assisted with packing Cayden's baby bag, she even helped mommy with hers.


Our bags are all packed and ready to go.  The car seat is installed in the car as well.  


She sterilized bottles, pacifiers, and breastpump items organized and packed them away.  I woke up from a nap to find she had even washed some of his clothes (enough to keep us from having to wash once we come home from the hospital).

 
Chamel was even bold enough to tackle his closet....lol. We went shopping at Target to find items to organize his stuff.  As you can see he has a lot.

Chamel, this past week you have REALLY shown our family and home the true definition of love.  Thank you for taking on these tasks, assisting Thomas, and taking my stress away ;)  You are truly an amazing woman of God and I'm blessed to have you as MY big sis.  You are heaven sent.  I really miss you being here, but I know you have to get back to your family and spoil them.  I love you and thank you for helping me through this journey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment