Baby Jones

 BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ultrasound Appointment


This appointment went so well.  Got to see our little Cayden today.  He is weighing right at 3 pounds and estimated arrival is January 30.  Heart rate was 141bpm.  But the most exciting news was finding out he is no longer breech.  Cayden is head down, feet kicking the left part of my abdomen, and his booty is resting on the right part of my abdomen.  

My heart was filled with so much joy after leaving today's appointment.  Stay tuned for more updates!

Jones Party of 4

*My baby sis, Jasmine, said Cayden's profile looks like his father's!  What do you think?????  Me or Thomas?  Who will he look like the most??  Ready, set, go! 


1 comment:

  1. I think he's going to have a little something from each of you! We don't have too long to find out tho.

    ReplyDelete