Baby Jones

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, October 14, 2013

24 Weeks.......

In approximately 112 days we will be parents to Cayden Edward Jones.  This week we have cantaloupe to add to our basket.  He is as long as an ear of corn (about 12.5 inches long) and weighing about 1.7 lbs - the weight of the canteloupe.

Our last prenatal appointment (10/8/13) went really well.  Cayden was moving around for Dr. Stutes.  


I must say the above app has been so helpful during our pregnancy.  It's call I'm Expecting and it's free!  

Well, my nesting is in full swing.  Daddy has been very supportive and has cleared out the closet and taken items to the storage room.  We are making room for Mr. Cayden.  He is getting packages in the mail and we need to find a place for his stuff.  We are also putting together a nursery for him.  Found a crib set that we like, just have to find a good mattress for it.  

Lastly, the baby shower in Mississippi is THIS weekend and I am soooooooo excited.  I think I'm more excited about seeing family and friends.  Well, stay tuned for more updates.  Pictures to come!

Jones Party of 4 

1 comment:

  1. That's exciting girlie!! I pray you all have a safe drive and a wonderful time at the baby shower!! I'm going to download that app too...never can be too early! HA!

    ReplyDelete